Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not Quite Back, But Getting There

I haven't updated in a few weeks, but I should soon be back to my regular schedule (that is, Monday-Wednesday-Friday) starting next week.  We just moved down to Philadelphia, so we're still getting settled in. 

Two new developments here on the Short List: you can now "follow" the blog (and have your picture in the new box to the right) and share the links on Twitter, Facebook, or whichever social networking site you prefer. 

Come back next week for a review of Glen David Gold's Carter Beats the Devil, music to get you through the heat wave, and (hopefully) a review of Inception, the new movie by the director of The Dark Knight and The Prestige.  Or a review of the new Toy Story, which I saw last weekend.

So that's it for now, but I'll be back soon.

No comments: